Thursday, January 28, 2010

Man's department

I thought plumbing is easy. I thought it's all the same sizes. I thought, just buy some connector, and that's it. Who knows.....

I didn't know there are so many kinds of connector, stopper, twister whatever u call that, and in different sizes.

My attempt to buy this few things, failed. Cause, I didn't measure the diameter of the pvc in my house. And again, I didn't know that PVC pipe also has sizes. *big sweat*

It's like asking a guy to go buy make ups. When u have no clue at all, bout the colour code of that someone he's buying for, or whether she likes brown or black mascara. urghhh.....

I will still attempt to buy and fix the pipe myself!! When it becomes a disaster (hope it will not), then only I'll get the plumber. Is there Plumbing for Dummies book? Haha.. just kidding!!

No comments: