Friday, January 08, 2010

A change

It has been a boring week. I mean, during the day time. just this week, I think I've typed about 3 or 4 letters only. Bored eh. and online.. nothing much to see, nothing much to play.

but my nights has been great. and fulfilling. met up with my secondary school friends and one of them, my 5 years of classmate, whom i didn't met for probably 8 years at least. 3 girls sitting together and we chat away and giggle like school girls. and secondary school feels like it was just yesterday. And the chat didn't stop right there after we left. it continued on with phone calls and sms-es. after all this years, yes, there's a lot to update.

So, since it was a boring week. Me and colleague decided to wear semi-formal to work tomorrow. which i never did, even on friday, I still wear formal attire. But this week, work has been slow, probably cause it's new year. so, i decided to spice up my life. hehe.

it's weekend and I'm happy!!

till then, take care people!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: