Monday, June 19, 2006

from my heart, hope it touches yours...

I messaged you, to tell you that I’m finally home. I know it’s been a while after the last time we met. I didn’t give you a call, for I know you need some space. I know. I know you’re angry, for you thought, I’ve forgotten about you. I didn’t do anything, but doesn’t mean I don’t care.

You have your life, I had mine too. Our pace is different, our direction is different. We hardly call, we hardly sms. We even hardly meet. But does that means our relationship is nowhere now? I thought our relationship is strong enough, to keep us going. I thought, with the memories we had together, it proves it all that our relationship is strong enough to face the challenges that we have, the fact that we’re far apart. I thought keeping you in the important place in my heart prove it all that you’re still important to me. But I’m wrong. No matter how much I do now, it doesn’t change the fact that you’re mad at me.

I just want you to know, no matter how long we didn’t meet up, or how seldom I call you or sms you, you are still… important to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate you for ignoring me...
Where are u when I needed you most?
WHERE?
Baking cakes in toilet?
I don't like you...

lazyant said...

dear anonymous,

Not sure who are you, but seems to me that i know you and we're close. I believe that we were once close and hopefully still good friends now. If i ever did ignore u, i didn't mean it. friendship doesn't need to be together all the time, doesn't always be there for you because sometimes it's out of my capability (i'm not superwoman), but as long as u know, that i'm always support you and or course.. love you... (please hope that you're one of my friend and not some strangers, coz i don't simply love strangers.. hehe)

cheers, world is beautiful.