Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just Yesterday....

Journey back home

Yesterday after seeing addie packed and left home, i then went back home, packed my luggage in very last minute and left home to KL Central. Yeah, kept on telling addie not to pack so much back home but in the end, my luggage wasn't that light too, 22.2 kg. haha..

Arrived KLIA

....and head to the bookstore to grab magazine and went to KFC. On the way....

Hi, I'm from advertising company.. bla bla bla. We're doing a survey and just want a few minutes of yours, to give opinion on our product...
Oh.. okay...

So, what do you think about this perfume... (giving me some sample... reminded me about all the forward emails that i've got, about how ladies especially was cheated by giving them samples of perfume and ended out being robed...)
Oh.. hmm... nice, i said.. barely sniff the sample...

It's from Europe, will be in market in Malaysia next month, price RM 249.40. what do u think about the price?
Reasonable (compare to Chanel that mom gave me, and GA perfume from friend as gifts)

Huh.. oh.. we're doing promotion now, and it's RM99.90. On top of it, for you, i'll give you my own sample, meaning.. buy one free one...
Oh.. uh.. wow... (pretended to look flattered but actually not.. haha..)... you are good man... (business sense)...

So.. what do you think?
Uh.. nah... not interested...

How about i give u staff price... RM 89.90?
Huh... oh.. wow.. thanks .. but.. no... not interested...

How about half price... RM 49.90 per bottle (100ml ya...)
Huh.. whow.. oh.. but.. no.. not interested...

It's okay miss, if you're interested.. come back to us later.. (huh.. i thought just now you were saying you're going to off work already... and selling off the products in low price...)


After pushing away....politely, i said thank you and walked away headed to KFC. after my meal... i had a peep at where i bumped to the salesman just now and.... he was still there... haha.. i thought... i'm so clever *blush*...

so.. how much does it cost actually???

In the plane....

Had myself checked in with window seat.. but was exchanged with a little girl whose seat at the Emergency door.. cause the check in counter didn't check properly.. not to have kids sitting there.... bleh... i don't like seats there as you cannot put down the chair and sleep.. well.. okay... so.. i went and sit in... the passenger next to me came later.. big size guy.. not really big but at least bigger than me which he can put his leg straight to my side and kicked me a few times. Yes.. throughout the flight, i slept and woke by him a few times.. either his elbow touched mine or he kicked me.. and inbetween meal, he ate like he didn't eat for few days, with both hands holding fork and spoon, while me, squeezing myself to the other side and have my meal... just hate it...

Arrival at airport...

Waited my luggage for about half an hour.. my big luggage arrived later it's a big sized luggage... so heavy that i've got bruises now over my hand... haha...

Home....

Said hi to mom and gave dad a kick.. hehe... miss them so much.... i'm finally home......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So u're now a 'kicking' freak huh? Love to kick everyone around...sayang my buttock...