Monday, June 12, 2006

Work Interview

Morning....

This morning, I was waken up by younger brother’s alarm clock, thinking that it’s my alarm and need to wake up for class… seconds later then only I realized… I’m on holiday….

I went to sleep again, seconds or minutes later, I was waken up by some queekie sound… I opened my eyes and I saw older brother’s doing some exercise with his dumbbell… in the room… He smiled at me, seconds later, I fall asleep again.

Later dad woke me up…. Need to send him to work.. yeah… I slept only 5 hours and woke up 7 in the morning… so… send dad to work… on the way dad brought me to the firm where I will do my attachment… without saying anything.. he asked me to start work tomorrow… it’s my cousin’s firm.. so I thought fine….

Went back home, had good breakfast.. went online trying to wake me up.. but in the end, fall asleep till 1pm.. haha… dad called… “You’ve got interview at 2pm”. Huh… I rushed to shower and prepare myself…

So.. the Interview….

I arrived the office…..

Hi.. can I meet Mr Thomas?
Ah?… Thomas?

Yeah… Thomas Ting..
Oh.. okay.. and you are?

Chang… Ms Chang…..
Okay.. have a sit….

Hi Ms Chang, you may go in.. (walked me to the room)….

With Senior Lawyer...

Hey… hi… (shake hand)
Hey.. what are you doing here? haha...

Hahaha…..
My name is Johnny lah…. My brother is Thomas.. in another firm….

Whoopss.. Haha! *blush* *paiseh*

The interview went well…. Will start work next week… learnt a lot just through conversations with senior lawyer and a junior lawyer. After the interview, I called up quite a few people… dad first, then mom.. then Huei Sze, Tracy.. then Brother… then Adriana…(hey.. those not listed/called up doesn’t mean you’re not important to me ya… ;) )…. Yeah… was eager to call up everyone.. and the last phone call was interrupted as I need to send parents to airport…. Hihi…. just want to share those moments and what I’ve learnt just meeting up with the lawyers… like what Addy said… those moments are meant to be shared…..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, u've quoted me!

U've seriously done a great job at sharing the embarrassing moments in ur life...thomas, whoppie...I'm Johnny...

Nevertheless, I hope you can learn a lot from the work and grasp as much as possible now...it gona be a great experience there..

lazyant said...

kekeke... *blush*

i hope you can learn a lot too from your work next week, together we learn, together we share, together we exchange those valuable experiences.... gambate!