Sunday, November 12, 2006

Birthday Celebration

Well, it has been a busy week since I came back 2 weeks ago. Part of it was because of my birthday which was 3 days ago. Had been celebrating for 2 weeks. haha. Okay, there you go.... photos!!!

Celebration with my Church cell group.
















Dinner with Milia

It was a last minute plan. But had a great time catching up with each other's life and also a birthday treat for me. Haha. Thanks Milia. (by the way, Milia is my dai ka jie - Big Sister).





Celebration with Dear Friends

I went to college at usual on that day. Was sang birthday song twice by them. *blush*

Well, before dinner, the gang came to my place and hang out a while. there goes the photo session of the 'family'. Haha.




Later... dinner at Pizza Hut.

















THANK YOU PEOPLE, for all that you've done.
For making this year worth remembering,
a wonderful birthday celebration that i had.
Thanks for the friendship that we have.
Thanks for the laughter and jokes,
as well as anger and tears that we shared.
May God Bless you!
Love Heaps, Cynth

No comments: