Wednesday, November 01, 2006

6 years

I met her again after we didn't see each other for a year. The first hug was awkward. But minutes later, ice melted away and it felt like we were away from each other only for a few days.
It was 6 years ago I was introduced to her as my new roommie. I have to move out of the hostel as soon as possible (it was another crazy story staying inside for only 5 days). So then, we stayed together as roommates for 3 years till she went back to hometown for good.

When we met just 2 months ago, then only I realised, part of who I am today, is also because of her. Whow. it sounded like she's my parents or something important. Yea, she's the friend that i cherish a lot. Being an 18 years old kid that jsut came out of home, i certainly had a lot to learn and she was the one telling me and advicing me all the time. Thou i always make faces when she's lecturing me or pointing out my wrongdoings and etcetc, but one thing she always remind me is, She can actually walk away from me, and let me be whatever/whoever I am, but because she cares, that's why she tell/lecture/advice. Yeah.. thanks to her.. I've learnt a lot.

She still remembers my eating habit.. after 3 years she left for good. it's like.. whow.



Love you girl.

No comments: