Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Love is in the air

Ya, supposedly i can be happy today. But i refrained myself. Hmm. Maybe u think i'm fake, but, some of the times, I cannot be myself, cause people is watching. So, what's the fuss that i care about how other people look at me??! Never mind.. the point is.. i caught the happy memories.. no... tracy's boyfriend took the picture... hehe...







looks familiar huh....

okay....

the owner of that property or that place, if it's no longer moving now.. meaning, it's time to fix it, i'm sure it's not caued by anson sitting on top of the front part of the car.. he's light. And u see, 3 girls squeezing in it, meaning we all are SLIM... :) If it happens that one of your customer sit in it and it's not moving at all after putting in money.. that means, that car is not meant for him/her.... he/she can play with the batman car just right in front.

wuahaha...

-_-|||

I had fun.

No comments: