Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Something......

Funny
The cafeteria today happen to have big speaker out of nowhere, blasting songs so loud with the DJ that we all have to shout when we talk to each other. Was wondering who is behind all these, songs and all, Mr Lecturer suddenly went and plug out the adapter connected to the speaker and surprisingly, the everyone in the cafeteria cheered and applaused.

Bothering
That horoscope today. I don't know how it make sense but it seems so stuck up in my head this morning. Hmm... but.. not anymore now...

Sweet
It doesn't happen all the time, but, not that it's significant to me. But, was thinking, blessed to have thoughtful friends around.

I thought i don't know, but now i know
why is that, everytime i want to give up, then hope comes? Is it because God is telling me, to hang in there and give hope. But i'm feel like i'm so silly. Give up, almost give up then hope come. i give in hope, then it disappointed me again. Silly me. Is this what life all about, give and take, to hope and get disappointed and most importantly, to love and never give up?

to give thanks
Friendship reconcile.

about me today.
I had 2 bowls of rice for dinner. feel like my stomach is expanding. Can I reach 60Kg by end of the year? Mind you, with my height, 60KG is still within the low BMI level. Am putting effort to go gym at least once a week. And, i didn't do anything productive tonight with studies.

have a nice day. God bless you!

No comments: