Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I was there

Went to the Miss Malaysian Indian Global 2006. I didn't know what function I'm attending until i was there. Got the ticket for free, so, i went. Didn't stay till the end, cause throughout the 1 hour and a half there, i slept twice.





sat quite far from behind.. so.. can't really see which one is pretty.. b
ut the spot light is quite annoying, that i have to cover my face when i dozz off...

]
cam whore again, while waiting.....


the couple of the gang.....


me and yeng....

Too bad, i didn't stay till the end, or else.. can take pictures with the chun chiq.. errr... haha.. their dress is nice... *smile*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Err..how come no photos of Miss Malaysian Indian? Or a few of you trying to say that you girls were actually Mis Malaysian Indian? *faint*

*wake up & faint again*

Alright, I know you girls are boring without me. I am simply too adorable not to hang out with.

Anyway, wat's wrong with the 'metal chain' hanging on Yeng's shoulder?

lazyant said...

*slap* "Wake up addy, wake up!!"

oh, woke up and faint again

*splash with water*

-_-'''

We're just too far away to see anything. And we thought we're late, but it started late, or the time stated on the ticket is to make sure people arrive earlier....

ya ya.. i dun remember we mentioned your name.. or anyone say 'miss addy'... kahkahkah...

just kiddin... ya ya... some people did miss you....