Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Normal Day

It was just another day, I woke up early for class. Attended class as usual, went 'fishing' in the class, scribbled along when the lecturer was giving out lecture.

It was a good day, apart from the renovation that is going on at apartment next to me, which the sound of the drilll just irritates me and before i get annoyed, i dress up and went out to gym, happily. Well, sometimes, we just can't let circumstances and situations to shape us. After a few years away from home, it comes to a point where, I need to know how to make myself happy and to survive through circumstances, for after all, only we can make ourselves happy. Just like a highway, which we need to use to reach to a destination. Not all highway is perfectly fine, as for sure, there would be holes, defects along the way. We can try to avoid those holes and have a comfortably journey, or just run through it without slowing down and have yourself being bumped along the way and get irritated by it. Same goes to situations in life, we can learn to survive through it, or start scolding/complaining why life isn't the way we wanted it to be. Rather than having circumstances and situations shape our life, we should then learn to shape our own life, cause after all, it's our life.

When things in life doesn't come like what we expected, then we should learn to accept it and to survive through, and most importantly, so that we can be happy.

Maybe that's how i learn to be independant, for not all the time we can get someone that we can trust when you're in a new place. i learn that too, from being a dependant person to an independant one. Whether or not it's emotionally or physically or mentally, no doubt we cannot survive by our own. No man is an island. Everyone need a little bit of encouragement, a pat on the back telling us to hang in there and a hug to share when we're happy or sad. But, when it comes to when we have a problem, and the person that we wanted to talk to is not giving us that attention, we tend to fall even harder. I faced that problem before and still now. It comes to me realise that sometimes, I'm more sad because that person that i'm hoping to give me attention is not there for me, rather than pondering about the problem that i have. but hey, is that supposed to be that way? No i supposed. Why should i rely on that particular person to solve or get rid of my problem. Well, i still remind myself about this, to distinguish why am I really mad/sad, about this matter or about that person doesn't care for me. Well, does it make me an introvert? No, still a very much babbling person that can talk everything about myself, but not exactly a self-centred person that goes talking about me and me and me the whole night, but rather, just a person who can share out my feelings to relevant people. Well, i know, sometimes me being independant annoys people a lot. Am still, a people person.

it was a good day, having to realise that, finally, i no longer ponder about the matter that i've been thinking of for the past 2 weeks. Friend was right, the greatest challenge is myself, not about the matter or the person i'm dealing with, but It's the whole perception that i have while carrying this matter along. And yea, finally, i know, i've get over it. Thanks Friends!


Pictures that i took in Hong Kong.
I don't know which shopping mall i'm in,
c
ause i've just arrived Hong Kong that night
and I'm still feeling dizzy after the drink at Beijing the night before. *bluek*


The Pict on the Left - It's money donated to the special children in Hong Kong. People make a wish when they throw the money in. Inside can see different kind of currency.
Pict on the Right, I couldn't remember what brand is this, or i didn't take notice. i just see that it's different, having the hippo inside the....

No comments: