Friday, October 20, 2006

Disney Part 2

yea, i took more than 200 photos just one day in Disneyland Hongkong, and it take me sometime to edit and post it. Save it for rainy days, that was what addy said, so, here ya go, another round of pictures from Disney.


It's a Tarzan Theme. I think.


The tree house look so natural, and the waterfall look so refreshing, until....


still amaze by the nature of the place there....


and i found out.. it's not natural grown from real tree. It's all plastic or cement....


Just as I started the walk into the tree house, the sets there start to tell the
story of Tarzan.








from top of the tree house, can see the raft that is used to transport ppl from the main land to the island of the Tarzan theme. From far, can see so so so so many people queue up. Oh, the leaves, look so green but it's all fake. *bluek*


The books, stuff, left by tarzan's parents. I think, the parents are scientists.


This is a projector. I don't know how but can play with it.





I cannot jump up the rope. I was shy.

okay.. it's 3.30 now and i need to go to bed. Enjoy!

No comments: