Friday, October 20, 2006

Rant VI

It reminds me back to why I wanted to blog at the first place. Mr Lecturer said I have difficulty in expressing myself, and maybe that's why I start to blog at the first place. The more we write, the more we'll get better in writing, Practice makes perfect, just like during school time, we used to write 2 essays per week, but unlike in school time, no one check our grammar mistake for us in our post. And just now, I double check my latest post, i typed 'saw' as 'so'. Hmm...

And lately, my hate post became more and more, which at first, i never intend to have them in my blog. Foul words like F*** You or just the mild one d*mn it/you appears in between lines in the hate post. When i read back, almost all the hate post refer to the same person. I guess, there are more hurt in the relationship that i have with that person than beautiful memories. You know how pathetic is it, having to post Hate Post in the blog. When the person that u meant happen to read it and comments or ask you, 'are you talking about me?' and the answer of all time, 'nahh, no.. it's about some friend of mine'. But deep inside, u feel like screaming at the person. So, it's just merely expressing the anger and hurt that i have inside me.

But does it help me in anyway? Maybe in a way, it helps me to release anger and hurt, but what about the person that i meant? Sometimes, I'll just pray that the person I meant can understand and try to think and digest about it, without coming to ask me, 'are you talking about me?', cause hey, can i say, " yes, it's you."

i don't meant anyone here, I'm just illustrating without taking anyone as example. Quite a random one, but I hope and I'll try to stop hate post in my blog.

If only we think twice before we say anything, before we do anything, for you'll never know, words or action may affect someone's day or perception towards you. It's tiring, yes, but it teaches you to be responsible, to be careful with your words/actions. Let the words from your mouth build your friends and not destruct them.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally, I dont like to write 'I-Hate-You' kinda post. I'd rather confront or avoid (which I always did) the friend. I've been one of the sbj matter of hate posts before and I know how much it hurts when he/she chooses to lash out his/her feelings on the www, rather than doing it in private or telling you about the feeligs. A hate post is destructive to a friendship. Unless you dont want to keep the relationship, perhaps, imho, it's better to keep these things private.

lazyant said...

I guess, even if I'm given a choice to confront face to face or to blog it hopefully who-and-who might get it, I'll prefer talk or express myself through blog. Never me confronted people face to face cause I'm afraid to see ppl crying. It's always other ppl who confront me. *sad*.

In a way, not confronting face to face maybe an excuse to runaway from this friend, or also trying to give another chance again and again, or, simply because that friendship is not worth going that far.

I'm confused. I don't know what is right or wrong now. Just follow the voice of the heart isn't always a rational one.

I was a subject matter before in some post, but I wasn't mad about it and had a good laugh reading about that person complained about me.

But in a away, I really meant to have ppl realise about it him/herself without having me to talk to that person face to face. Maybe i'm avoiding/running away, or i'm just afraid.

Yes, i'm thinking about a friend. And i'm afraid I'll lose this friend. But in the same time, I'm afraid I'll lose myself and get myself hurt, again.

Thanks girl, for reminding me again. This all are the consequences of me didn't put boundaries and limits at first, and left me with... a blog that can express myself.

No more hate post. No more. u check on me ya. give me a kick when u see another one. *smile*

Anson said...

Well, ppls have thier ways to sort the things out. So, no matter what ways you using, your 'intention' is good, just try to settle the problems.

If deal with the things like friendships and close relationships,i prefer talk to her/him face to face.

Yeah, blogging can help you to express yourself, but 'conversation', also can help you to express yourself too, i know is not easy, also hard for some people to do so, esp you need someone that you really trust. But this is what i did most of the time, cos im such a lazy pig, prefer to use my mouth more than my hand to type or write. :P

Take care ya, dont know my comments can help or not.

Unknown said...

Girl, if you see this as a platform to express yourself, go ahead, really. I am not judging or directing anyone what to do here, merely sharing my opinions.

Then again, it's all about expressing yourself while not hurting anyone.

Get up and move on. Love ya' always.

tracy said...

haha... since every one write comment .. then hehe... i just "hey" as comment ! KAKAKKAKKA

lazyant said...

aiks.. not judging lah addy. I'm teachable enough, thou I'm older *bluek*

son.. u and tracy come here kacao... write more lah... try comment again.. I moderate them afterall *BLUEK*

I've moved on. I had a GREAT TIME yesterday. Thanks to ya' all. Love ya!