Wednesday, October 25, 2006

To You

Still remember....

lunch at Ikea almost everyday, and tea, and sometimes as well as dinner.....


messy table while cramming notes into my mind....


Lil Notes through white board for MMS...


Chocolates is a must... for burning mid night oil....


Lunch after the first paper.. MacDonalds...


And me... with... tired eyes.....


Meals after Second Paper..... delicious.....

Once, don't know anything but now I know something,
The future is still blur thou we're already half way through,
We cannot jump but to take one step at a time,
Looking back so many steps we've taken, and now here we are,
And once again I was reminded, the strength, the encouragement, the courage that i've had to move on.
Few more steps to go, and I shall not give up.
I know, I am not alone and so are YOU!

No comments: