Sunday, October 22, 2006

7 weeks

This morning, dad woke me up 'Have u got your ticket???'

I want to wake up lazily, told him i'm flying back tomorrow. But i checked the flight, only flight available tonight and no flight tomorrow. okay. fly back tonight then.

Had my lunch downstairs at the mamak. overheard something...

a guy called up his friends to play mahjong. then i heard him telling his girlfriend, sat next to him.

"put 2 packs of whisper in your bag ahh" (whisper? isn't it the brand of the pad. oh, maybe it's something else.

then he explained how whisper bring luck or chase away bad luck. I heard him say open it up and put it dunno where. I'm not good in canton you see.

Then his friend added on, it's better if there's some red colour on top of it. Yucks. Confirm it's ladies' sanitary pad lah.

I was about to go, i stood up and gave them big angry look. I'm daring. I know.

***

After the rush, i arrived KLIA. Went to get reader digest, after i paid. I asked the guy,

"are you celebrating Deepavali?"

Ya, indian doesn't mean he celebrates, maybe he's a singh. Some of the singh doesn't wear turban. (urgh, next time, i'll make sure I see a singh first when we see together addy, cause i really want to smack your head. you gonna get it, thou you've already smacked me twice *BLUEK*.. this is nothing gotta do with singh ya..). i suppose to ask 'do u celebrate deepavali huh, but that guy is quite cute, so, grammar mistake happened.

He said yes, and i said "happy deepavali" and smiled, and walked away....

***

In KFC later, a salesman came and talked to me. don't quite remember the content, but i remembered he said this 3 times in different part of the conversation.

"janganlah marah misss" (don't get mad/angry)

Err.. maybe because i just looked at him one kind when he's explaining and i didn't smile at all. I know i look fierce. A friend always ask, why i look fierce and don't smile and i pay bill to the waiter/waitress.

***

Arrived Labuan, waiting for transit. Went around to look for shop cause it's a duty free place. But, no shop open. :( No alcohol, no perfume. Oh.. the landing was terrible. I go 'WHOA' and someone behind me shouted. I thought maybe the runway in Labuan airport is defect a bit. But i know it's kinda short that the plane took off so fast.

Arrived KK. THe landing was worst than just now. it went jumping 3 times, i don't know how to describe but touched the land first time and it bounced up quite high and touched again for another 2 times and the passengers were cheering or shouting, i don't know. It's all noises. I told the couple next to me, just now was bad too in labuan. then later, the pilot made annoucement, apologize for the bad landing because when we almost touch land, there was big wind blowed from the left side. 0_o. what about the landing at labuan just now.. he didn't apologize, i told the couple. They just giggled all the way, I was stunt because of the bad landing.

Today, i've talked to a few strangers, Mr cabby, The guy at the bookstore, the couple next to me. I think, I'm back. The old daring wild and loud Cynthia is back!!!

So, I'm back home. Less than 24 hours after mom called.

I asked, "So mom, what is it that u asked me to come back in a hurry?"
Mom, "oh, i'm just afraid that you're boring there having break for a week."

0_0

all my plan during the break now cancelled. but glad to be home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I've all the reasons to smack your head

BECAUSE

Ivan's staying over...

*SMACK*

lazyant said...

OuCCh!!

why is that you always get to smack me first before me?!

you're gonna get this one day.. i mean... get smacked first. *BLUEK*