Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just update

Another 2 days of classes and we're on break again. Was planning to go back to Sabah for a week, until mom said 'DON'T COME BACK!!!'. Okay, this is the first time mom asked me not to go back. *hmmpf* Air ticket is so expensive now, even the low budget fair cost like 50 bucks cheaper than MAS full fare ticket. Meaning, I'll have to stay till end of the year....

***

A cousin just got married last week. Only a year older than me. hmmm.. that doesn't hint anything okay. I've still got loooooong way to go, explore and explore. *smile*. Parents bumped to the church bishop of Sabah, and been told that he looked for me, offering a job to me.. i was like.. whow. It's good that people appreciate your skills and talent. This was the 2nd time i was offered a job, just this year. I'll just see how...

***

Oh, I tripped down the stairs last Thursday. And it was dramatic. I was holding my files and books, and it flew all over the place. Really dramatic. Luckily no one that i know saw me. Kahkahkah. There's a girl in front of me, and she helped me to pick up the file and books. Asked whether i'm alright, i say yea, and thanks. The bruise didn't appear until today, i can see 3 big green colour bruise with 3 small black purple bruise *blush*. Cannot wear skirt for few days. tracy found out about the bruise and kept taken advantage by pressing on it. It's painful!

***

The cactus that i have at home for almost two years at last rotten and going to die soon. At the bottom, i can see green colour stuff, like fungus around it. Maybe it was because i didn't take care of it while I was away for 3 months back home. It was given by a friend, and reminded of our friendship. Well, when i think of that friend, it didn't bring up much smile or good memories but instead all i remember is quarrel, arguments and all bad memories. Well, can we actually click with everyone? Don't think we can. We quarreled for at least 3 times per week and well, why would i waste my time quarreling, cause for some other reason my life is connected with that friend. Well now, we still remain friend, but don't think can be as close as before, for from beginning, it felt like cactus, everywhere with torns.

***
Been busy editing photos for blog. The whole day today, my brain kept thinking how and which photos to use for my blog. hmm..

don't get tooo involved in these things ah, law essay u need to do strip is it?
i've already finished copying my equity notes.
then??
abuten??
then, i play a while first lorr... :p

Okay, i guess for some reason, i still miss my old job, as junior graphic designer. But ya, i can only take that as an hobby when i'm free, so, while i'm not that free now, i should get back to study.

You guys out there, take care!

ps: scroll down, and see the photos i've just uploaded, on the right column. haha. enjoy!

1 comment:

Anson said...

Enjoy d photos, just that....there was only one photo that im in...:( So sad...