Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bad Day

Car was scratched. on PURPOSE by some 'uncivilized barbarian' (quote ex-headmaster of my secondary school).

Now it's in the workshop.

Dad's first reaction..

1. Someone Play revenge on me. O_o was back only for a week. Did i bully someone?
2. I didn't park the car properly yesterday. Who are they to teach me a lesson of parking by scratching the car?
3. Someone doesn't like me just because they think girl like me cannot/not afford to drive car like that - Jealousy. MY dad's car. Not mine. Sorry.
4. I looked like a gangster driving the car that someone wants to give me a lesson. I didn't honk at anyone yesterday. Plus.. it's KK. My gangster level is lowered when i'm back here. Not in KL.

WELL, I was so mad. Of course not at dad.

At last, dad says, "it's just some people has itchy hand nothing to do and scratch along."

Itchy backside people (quote Mr Lecturer).

Hope there's no other victim like me.

***

11.26pm

Came back from church concert. Met the same group of friend from yesterday, heard that at least 6 cars were scratched yesterday. D*mn. One of the friend's car got the worst. Scratches and dent, cost her at least 800 bucks to fix it. Uncivilized barbarian!!!

URGH!

No comments: