Monday, November 27, 2006

YellowsSsss

It was an awesome night. I thought I'm going to just chill and work my part as ushers for the event of the night. It was the first time Hillsong United Live in Malaysia.




From left; Joni, Me, Celeste and Wendy. This was before the event started. Had so many people waiting out there and we were enjoying ourselves by taking pictures.


During the Sound Check, was at the upper floor watching from the door.


The Crowd from the upper floor of the auditorium. It was a spectacular view from up there, looking down, watching so many people jumping, dancing, praising and worshiping the Lord. It was so amazing that people just don't get tired jumping and raising hands, shouting and praising the Lord.


It was amazing, how people didn't come to watch a concert but to praise and worship the Lord together and how the worship leader saying, they didn't come to set up a show but to praise the Lord. And as for us who were busy up there checking on people, taking care of the crowd but didn't miss out worshiping, jumping and cheering from up there. And the upper floor was shaking till the projectors were shaking too.


Celeste and Joel. (notice, the CoUZ Stamp on the forehead of Joel)


I have one too, on my left cheek...


Me, addy, Ando, Ted and Dan.


Oh, some commented, later the next day, pimple will pop out in the shape of the stamp!


Cam-whore again....


"I've got one!"


Celeste and Me


Bernard and Me


Joni, Celeste and Me.


The Yellows....


And Me! Shouted like shouting out my lungs, till the end of the concert, after the really loud band, I couldn't hear clearly what others say. Haha. I had a great time, with God. *smile*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaaang..can you just remove that pic with me on it? looks stupid, like a moronic pervert..buahahaha..insulting my self..but i mean it.. :p

ps. again and again thanks a lot for the tix coz fyi not a single person from my church except me and my friends there, manage to get the ticket (like i asked every single person in my church??!! but really, most of them didnt get the tix). So again thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks..that's enough for now, shall thanking you again next time, i mean when u get me the tix for the next concert :P

lazyant said...

haahaha... you're MOST welcome!

Hope they have it again next year, then will get ticks for you. hahaha....

eh.. you're welcome.. but... as far as i remember, someone owe me/us movie + dinner... kahkahkah...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yea now u remind me of that..
yes i owe you+you, movie+dinner (me and my big mouth!!)
just gimme the date and time..
let's consider it as turkey day :D (thou it is late)

lazyant said...

okay, belated turkey day shall be.... kahkahkah....

Unknown said...

Olt, yes you do look stupid there, but then again, when do you not right? Geez...

Cyn, Us = include me?!

lazyant said...

whether it's yes or no, or with terms included, any answer would be a 'yes' to you, as interpreted by you. so, i assume, that statement of yours is like telling me, not asking me huh.... kahkahkah....