Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Check List

By the end of the day, as i'm almost restless, when I'm all alone, my mind think back of what had happen during the day time. The talk, the laugh, the joke, the word i've spoken, the action that I've done.

I was thinking again....

Have I done enough? Did I care for someone today? Or did I speak of words of care to that particular person that has a frown face? What will that person think of me now as I didn't get to talk to him/her just now? I didn't initiate myself enough to approach that person and catch up with her/his life.

Sometimes just in the position where you're catching up with a person and another person that u would like to catch up too is running away, and how i wish i have incredible hand that can extend as long as i can grab that person and let him/her know i want to talk to her/him.


I didn't get to smile at the person as act of assurance or agreement. I didn't get to talk to that person much just to say hi and catch up. I didn't get to do so much in a day.

And yea, you will say, it's my life and I don't have to do anything to please others. But the thing with expectation by and from others, I cannot leave it but to deal with it.

I really don't know how much is enough and how much is not enough.

If i didn't get to catch up with you, will u make the first step first, instead of waiting for me, please?

I know, I'm not... a superwoman.

***

Saw this on slipped in my car windscreen yesterday. *Sweet*


thanks girl, for being so sweet.

No comments: