Saturday, January 13, 2007

After a week

I'm back in KL, after a great holiday back at home. With the weddings that i attended and Christmas dinners as well as lots of meals at the restaurants with family and friends, I've gained 2 KG, just in 3 weeks time. But still, I'm still beyond the average level of BMI, due to my height. I still can gain more... hehehe....

In a week, I'm up to...
1. catching up with the gang
2. the water tap at the kitchen broke on the day that i came back.
3. ate 'luk-luk' (steamie) at the pasar malam (night market).
4. bang by a motorcycle while car is not moving.
5. borrowed 5 books from library (haven't start reading any yet)

my life is dramatic, or colourful i can say.

So, with the battle of the book and as expected, battle of human, I'm still coping up. Trying to adjust with the life here, including the traffic here, the amount of people around me, the study stress that I'm getting and the people that i'm meeting, as compare to the life that i have back in hometown, it's just totally different. Thou I'm only away for 3 weeks, but still need time to adjust to the faster pace of life back in KL.

And, my dear Mr Lecturer bugged me to attend class seriously and start revision, so, here I am, being kiasu, borrowed books for photocopy and start hunting for reference books and statute book. Well, it's still time for catching up, hopefully, will start serious study next week. haha!

As for the new year, I haven't think of any new year resolution. Maybe....

1. be not a procrastinator,
2. be more punctual,
3. be more of domineering values and less of compliance,
4. score well in Year 2 of LLB
5. Deeper in Faith
6. Deeper bonding with family

Someone said, a good new year resolution is make no resolution at all. Something like that. Well, for past few years, I did my new year resolution and have a check by the middle of the year to see how am i progressing. It's just something that i want to achieve, hopefully, to set a target and improve myself. Maybe you can do it also.

Have a good weekend :)

1 comment:

Anson said...

Wish you all the best ya.