Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yesterday and Today

Few nights back....

It was an ordinary night, back at home, surf the net and chat as usual, while trying to do my notes. With the speaker loudly showing off it's potential sound, I was filling up the application form for examinations. And there I go, thinking... and.. became emo....

It has been a great a year and a half, studying law. Great friends, great companion that i get to know, great life, great college life and all. And, soon it's coming to an end. With the bunch of friends leaving next semester to UK, the external programme students are left here to complete the 3 years course here. Yeah, people is leaving again, from my life. Sad.

I'm blessed enough, to have a Uni life for more than 4 years. As I know, after i graduated from the previous degree, I will still be in college phase. But now, next year, I'll soon enter the world of working. Just know that life is not going to be the same as now greatly put fear in me. Especially that with the group of friends (read: supporter) behind my back, not sure where's everyone heading after we graduate. But that's not the point, that's too far away to think of and worry about.

This is going to be the final semester with the twinning programme group of friends, and I'm praying that time don't fly so fast. How pathetic life is, how unreasonable human being, when we have it in our hand, we don't appreciate it. But when it's almost slipping away, then you realise how great is it having it in your hand. I've always been appreciative, I've always been counting my blessing, but, it's not enough. Not feeling contended, in a way, hoping to have more time together.

If only we become less calculative, less digesting, less of expectation and less of judging. We will live life to the fullest. All the best to all my dear friends, in the new year, in the new semester, in the final year being together (hopefully not, as there's still masters programme to do... hehhehe...).

Emo is over =)

1.26am

No comments: