Thursday, January 25, 2007

Untitled X

I said a little prayer the other day. In frustration, I pray. People once say, the distance between God and us is between our kneel and the floor. Well, i was driving at the time. Tired with everything that happened, tired with the battle of person. And, tired of myself being tired. I wonder, where is that love that I have so much, that I pour on others. Where is that forgiveness and to forget that I always have. Used to be an optimistic me, now, always turn to the negative side when giving comments. yes, i hate myself being like this. I don't want to be the person who doesn't walk my talk. I hate hypocrytes, and therefore, i don't want myself becoming one. But, i felt so restless.

While bible says, lean not against your understanding but His, i tend to take control on my own. taking decisions and interpret things base on my own way. Actually, not sure why people tend to take control so much, on their own. After all, whatever that you've done, whether it matters or not, whether it's important or not, it doesn't matter anymore. taking revenge for example, after the effort and planning in taking revenge just like how we used to see in movies, after all the revenge, it seems meaningless. Well, I'm not planning a revenge. just an example. Like one of our previous chief minister once said, Heaven have eyes. So, i shall enjoy my everyday life without have to worry. hmm, saying it is easier than doing it.

on the other hand, brother just went back to hometown this morning, after a few days stay here. Was great having him around, having both of us together again. We're so close together, that people used to think that we're twins. But well, now, some people said that i look older. Okay, i shall take that as i look more mature than him.

So ah.... what's next? Going for badminton tomorrow. Progressively making it an weekly activity, which this week is the 2nd week we have badminton. Great. I shall be fit and strong, physically. haha.

It's weekend again, hopefully get to catch up with some studies, which it always fail. I've checked the movie showing in the cinema, none that i wanted to watch. So, i guess that can make me stay at home. Haha.

have a great day tomorrow, and a blessed weekend!

No comments: