Sunday, January 21, 2007

One week

Today is the 3rd Sunday I'm back in KL. What i've been doing? What I'm up? I know i blog less now and it seems that i'm busy. Yupp, been busy. That's a world-wide used excuse, been busy.

Last Sunday, I went for steamboat with Tracy, Darren and Siew Yeng. The food was great, and the companion was great as well. I always say, no matter how nice is the food, if the companion is not good, it will overall make the night dull. That's why people hate to go dinners, especially when it's your auntie's dunno whose son/daugher got married and you attend the dinner on behalf of your parents, later on after the dinner sure will go for supper, as you didn't have a good meal, though the food is good.

WE had quite a lot of food. Big prawns and shells, which look like the logo of the Shell petrol station. So, if you guys want to go for steamboat, i shall recommend this one. Restaurant 20, situated at Sunway, next to Dominos. I went there twice already, and will go again next time.




Later, on Thursday, 4 of us went for badminton in the morning before class. It was fun, sweating and all. And also fun, looking at people running around chasing after the shuttle cock. I'm not good in it too, did some running as well. It was fun, but till the next day, except for darren who plays a lot, the others complain about muscle pain and butt or thigh pain. Haha. So, next week... swimming?


Yesterday Yeng and me attended the first Youth Service at Church.
It's combined service consist of Secondary Zone, College Zone and Young Adults. It's basically, without the older people. Haha. It was fun. And I didn't know, Juwita Suwito was there. it was the 2nd time i met her. Don't think she remembers me, but i told her we met at one of the Christmas function back in KK. Her album is great, so, go look for it at Canaanland.

Today i slept the whole day. Afternoon had late lunch at MacD. then Yeng and I decided to watch movie. COnfession of Pain. Though late for about 20 minutes, but still manage to be there before the show started (cut of the advertisement).

So, what am I going to do next week? Don't know. I Shall see.

No comments: