Thursday, January 04, 2007

Finding Purpose

The blog has turned into not-so personal blog but repeatedly reporting about activities that happened around me lately. Especially with the Christmas season which is just over, it gives me inspiration to blog about happenings and blocked the philosophy side of me. Yeah, the blog has became a more general blog. From a blog of wanting to tell others my experience, it became sort of a blog of want others want to listen/know.

I think, the way of writing changes as my personality changes, from an influencer to a persuader. With a strong Steadiness and Domineering to a Influence and Compliance person. total 100% change. (It's not a, not-another-personality test. Many companies use this test when they employ future employees. Should take a look)

Now, that i don't know the purpose of writing, I might as well, update it once in a while, or just tear the whole blog down.

So much of ME, will make u bored.
So much of YOU, will put me into trouble.
So much of others, well, i dunno so much about other other ppl.

(dun worry, not talking about anyone. it's just me and my personality test.)

No comments: