Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hello 2007

The New Year

The new year hasn't sink in yet and still thinking of the date 2006. Just came back from retreat yesterday, with muscle cramps and bruises as souvenir, not forgetting memories of fighting to win.. my team won of course, as well as bonding and getting to know new friends. We had countdown in welcoming the new 2007, while having barbeuque at the park of the highest mountain in Southeast Asia. Of course, we're not on top of the mountain, just somewhere 6 hours of climb before the peak. There's loads of food to gril and barbeque, while cramping together to get body heat from each other as it's cold up there. Overall, it was fun.

So, it's 2nd of January. While lots of people back to work, or some still working throughout the public holiday, i slept through the whole day. And with the internet connection back to normal, thou not so normal as usual, business back to normal, congesting the internet line trying to get their business done and people like me, trying to get into the online chat, but not sure whether it's the congestion or the internet connection is not back to normal yet, i still can't get into my mailbox. Since i can't access to flickr, so, i can't upload at pictures of the retreat.

Christmas 2006

The celebration was awesome, left me exhausted and skipped dinner, dropped on the couch to sleep on Christmas day. Been busy. Since back for 2 weeks, I've received pressies for birthday and christmas. For those who still 'keeping' my pressie with them, do give it to me. I really really believe in 12 days of Christmas. haha! But please, no undergarments. I've received 2 already. Thanks!

Weddings again

Attended 3 wedding dinners. Had lots of aunties asking when's my turn. That's a normal question asked when your peers getting married. Well, it's not a sad thing but still, have an excuse to enjoy my singlehood. Met lots of relatives and cousins, it became a small reunion for my family. And the toast, LOTS of toasts, made me drunk and left me had diarhhea the next day. Well, being a good girl, that next day's wedding dinner, i just had tea! haha.

So, while flickr can't be accessed at the moment, just bear with the post without photos!

No comments: