Friday, July 20, 2007

Childhood

It's time to update the blog again. bleh.

Am in the office doing nothing since morning, just waiting for my boss to sign the documents that i've prepared. In the mean time, i surf net, and reading whatever i can read (except for the XXX websites) and downloading all the videos that i want. *whisper* shhh, don't tell my boss. He will figure it out one day when he receives the bill with the amount of bytes downloaded from the Internet. But well, it's streamyx line that the firm has to pay every month, why not use it to the max??! haha.

So, for the last few days, I've been digging into friend's friend's blog, or friendster. Found out some really old friends or rather people that i've met before, including in tuition classes, primary school and secondary school. Some even got married also. But, the me still trying to hunt down people that bully me before. yes, I was bullied when i was really small.

Being short and tiny me, I wasn't the favourite people among my classmates in the class. Although some of the teachers like me, i think it's because i'm practically look like an angmoh lang or mixed blood/race kid and I was heavily active in co-cum but certainly dislike by fella classmates especially those who were of same race as me. Befriend with the minorities and the ones that are labelled as weirdo, I still have a friend whom still keep in touch till now. Just one.

I still remember, how i was bullied. Particularly one rich kid that likes to treat fella classmates and always, while distributing money, she would say "to you all, except for her", while pointing at me. Well, with the 20 cents or sometimes 40cents that was given by parents, I still survive through. But yeah, thank God, i still have a pleasant childhood and that didn't give a bad memories to me. i'm just eager to know, what happen to them today. they definitely will be surprise, the one that they bullied once, is doing well today.

Well, I thank God so much, that in between the one that being bullied and the one that bullies, I was the innocent one that always been bullied. I remembered well, there was a girl in secondary school, stick a long celotape on my hair and messed it up. While me trying to pull it out myself, the other 7 girls of her gang helped me to pull it out. Well, in the end, they just have to cut my hair, cause it was really really bad. Haha. years after we graduated, this friend found me through friendster and sent a message, said sorry for all the bad memories that she has given to me. Haha. being bullied actually, not as bad as being a bully.

Well, after 13 years. I kinda forgot how my fella primary school classmates look like. Apart from all the bully incident, I had great time, being representative in inter-class, inter-school and inter-state competitions. Well, I'm not a straight-A stud, but more of a balance in between co-cum and studies. I'm just blessed.

***

Recently I read about the 17 yrs old kid whom killed the tuition teacher's 11yrs old kid 5 years ago. Not sure what's in the mind of 12 years old but judging from the amount of stabs on the innocent 11 years old kid, 20 stabs.. it seems so .... can't find a word to explain. When there is not provision on mandatory death on teenager for murder, pardon upon King's pleasure was ruled to be not constitutional. What does a kid at the age of 12 know? Whose fault it that? Parents, the tv or peers influence? It's really scary to raise a kid today.

***

Just realised that the post is kinda long. Ty would say 'ya write essay ah??'. Well, maybe i'm in the preparation for IELTS test. Aiming 7.5 and above, at least. Bro got 8.0 band and the girlfriend's 8.5 band. Impressive huh. It's actually not that hard right? hehe.....

Alright... got to stop. It's 12 pm soon. Haha.

No comments: