Monday, July 16, 2007

Untitled XV

It's has been 3 weeks since I came back to hometown. Nothing much has changed here and slowly getting used to the life here. Although i still don't like the traffic here, the slower pace even in the fast lane is quite irritating actually and some people can driver REALLY slow and some can be REALLY crazy. Apart from forgotten where is where and how to get to where, I'm all good, settle in for 2 months before flying out again, *hold my hand, say a lil prayer*, hopefully to UK in september.

the decision is not official yet, waiting for my result now, hopefully all pass with 55% and above. So, i didn't spill the beans myself but parents went around telling people unintentionally, that I'm flying off this september. Air tickets were booked, passport were checked and winter coats were asked to prepared by parents as well as sterling pounds were changed as preparation for me to leave to UK. scary isn't it. of course, there are negatives thoughts inside but i push it all, and have a little bit more faith day by day in God. He certainly have great plan instore for me.

At the mean time, I'm working in the same firm. Sometimes i'm really busy with paper work, sometimes i'm busy surfing net and downloading (while there's no work for me). Went back to mom's hometown last weekend and it was a good rest back there. Now, in planning whether to go HK or not, for shopping as i need winter clothes, and i didn't have enough of shopping the last time i went. Not going to disney land, definitely not, if i'm going alone. hehe.

So... i've finished Ps, i love you and My best friend's Daughter. Currently, hunting for new chic-lit, which i didn't have the chance to go bookstore. Just lazy.

Got to stop to continue work.

God bless, have a great week ahead!

No comments: