Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Waiting

It's raining again and I'm sitting comfortably in the office. yes, it's a good weather to take a nap, and hence makes me sleepy right now and had pushed aside my work and start surfing the net.

was still thinking about the question that the client asked me the other day, "are you married". No i replied. Oh, single and available. Well, it's single but not really available. The client am, i was told, still single. I'm not going to say the client is desperate but somehow the way she talked to guys doesn't represent her age and the attitude that she ought to have. Maybe she is being friendly, but only to guys. You will say that I have that kind of perception towards women in that category but, not, I'm not assuming an attitude towards people in that category. there is no wrong in being single, being married is not really compulsory in life, but study showed that married people tends to live longer that those whom are singles for life. No, i am not bias or having wrong perception, but i thought, being single can be happy as well. But it's just that i never seen a woman whom are single, successful in career and happy. And i'm not desperate, although a lot of people were saying that i should start looking for my other half but, I just don't want to be like those women. Be it that i'm single, I don't want to be stamp on my forehead as being desperate with sad life. So girls out there who are still single, are you scared?? haha. *smile* i'm still enjoying...

I read randomly on someone's blog, whom just left for further studies in overseas. read through her preparation before leaving just made me thinking again. My result is not out yet and everything seems so hanging where i cannot do anything at all. Dad has been reminded me several times to bring the winter coat to dry wash, but i never did. Still not too sure about the future, everything seems so stuck and all i can do is just wait. Future seems so blur but i know who holds tomorrow. When God open one door, He will open it all the way, kept repeating in myself, to have faith on the higher ground. I just want to shout out loud, that i'm leaving. An opportunity that i've waited for years. *cross finger*

So, exactly 7 years ago, I came out of home to further studies. Dad says, that makes me a half KL-ian. Hmm.. i'm not being doublestandard boasting or whatever u call that, but i really forgot some of the road in KK. Dad got annoyed by me kept asking which way to go last weekend when they insisted that i drive. Sigh, i really forgot. I can't think/plan the route virtually in my head. I really had forgot. Dad ,'you look like you're visitor in Sabah from KL'. O_o Shall let them drive next time. *hmmpf*

Now, while working, while waiting for result, I'm sitting for IELTS in coming 2 weeks and I'm planning where to go for holidays during the last 2 weeks of August. Still.. in planning.

for now,
God Bless you!

No comments: