Friday, July 06, 2007

Heya


On Valentine's Day during Land Law class.
Not that the class was bored,
just that the bear is so cute and,
it wants to learn land law as well.

The best time of the academic year, other that the first week after our semester break ends where everyone met each other and lots of catch up to do and hanging out together, another time of the year that i enjoyed most is the exam period, the final 2 months before exam. You must be thinking how crazy I am, not wanting to enjoy life and spend time by wasting it, every minute and every hour of the 2 months is precious, and it makes everything looks more precious. There was so much to read, so much to read again and so muuuuch to read and little time for friends and family, and that's when we appreciate each other the most.


People say we save up a lot during exam period
cause we just stay at home and 'eat books'.
Well, a lot of money spent on keeping me awake,
keeping me awake and keeping me awake.
Thanks to Brands, M&Ms, Nescafe....

I remember during the preparation for Year 1 exam, every night, almost every night, me and Ty put on the webcam together and study. It didn't feel so much as if you're alone. The whole night, the webcam is on, and, we had discussion instantly. And this is the month where my phone bill raised drastically, consequence from calling and sms-ing friends about revisions and questions.


One of the study time together at my place, which at last all ended up lying on the floor together and start chatting. Well, it's Ty who started it first, didn't study much and took nap. I can't help it but to disturb her, which later yeng joined us and 3 of us.. chat together and not studying.

In the final two months of Year 2, the same gang of us, still, studied together, had group discussion and long calls to discuss and explain. While every minute counts, the time over the phone asking how are you doing became so much appreciated, as you know, friends really cared. Not many people know the struggles and the challenges that we faces as much as those that involves in it, and we, while trying to stand still, also try to help others not to fall but continue to lift others up and continue walking.


One of the way to memorise notes is to keep writing
the same thing again and again,
and writing on paper with pen is a tiring job and waste paper.
So, Sy and I had the white board to write on
and placed the pig in front, as student.
As we are too busy studying, we didn't bother picking it up
from the floor and, it read trespass for 3 days and 3 nights. Haha.


Many times i wanted to break down and cry over it, many times i felt as though it's so hard to carry on, many times I felt so much alone that my legs are so heavy that i could not carry on, many times i felt so restless and so tiny as compare to others. As much as many times, i tried to memorise the same thing again and again, as i thought i didn't memorise the notes well and many times, I thought that i'm not good enough, that i'm not going to make it, as good as i thought.


Steamboat after the internal programme exam ended
and at the same time was the first day of my paper.
Still have time, for steamboat and hangout. Love it.


But, friends were always there to encourage. Some offered encouragement by texting petrol or oil, so that i will carry on. Some, encouraged by texting words of encouragement, that somehow lifted up my spirit. "You know it one you know, you don't have to remember words by words", "delivery petrol to you, jia you", "don't worry, you are not alone". Those words kept running in my head, reminding myself not to give up but to strike the best. And most importantly, the 10 fingers prayer, I can do things thru Christ who strenghthen me.


this is not by a lil kid, but Sy. She's just trying to draw a fish,
which she's still learning it. haha.

Now, while waiting for result and some of my friends will resit some of the papers, those spirit and strength that we had once, i hope will continue to lift them up, brighten them to continue to strike their best. Not that they are not good enough, it's just that they are almost there. Like what i've told Sy, you almost cross over to next door. It's just another step to go. So guys, all the best and strike the best you can!


Wrote this to myself, as to encourage myself.
It's still depends on you, to have the confident in yourself.
No matter how, we still need to pick ourselves up and continue walking.
I myself cried before during the exam period,
but, I still carry on, we all did, as we have each other.
So people, don't stop, never give up!

No comments: