Monday, July 30, 2007

Unreasonable

I had been really restless since back home. Yeah, posts that i've made since back says it all. As i'm beginning to learn about adulthood and realise about what I am going to be one day, I'm more and more to fear of becoming a grown up. Although I'm soon becoming quarter century age, but because of the position where I'm in, i still consider myself still 'small', under the covering of parents and living under the roof of my parents and fully financed by them, while lots of my peers, already climbing the corporate ladder and earn their own money.

But it's not about fear of being a grown up, earning own living and having a family. What I'm fear most, is being a grown up lady/woman.

But still I am a girl. Yes, though I don't like what us girls always do, I still can't deny that I owned the so called gen of all the girls has.

The most general attitude that we have is we always say that we don't want but we actually meant we want. Dumb huh. How much we contradict what our heart wants with what the brain says. And a lot of times, i felt so stupid after saying what i meant the other way round but afterall, I still do it.

And the thing about woman is, they are famous with being unreasonable. How many times you explain that you are referring to the matter and not her, she still think that you are condemning her. Not a perception, but it's just woman.

How many times i've encountered this....

I'm at the main road driving and there was a woman waiting at the junction coming to the main road. How many times i encountered this. I stopped and let the lady, this woman just turned in without acknowledge me. I'm not asking her to thank me, but she gave me the feelings as if i have to let her, that i owe her this duty.

Or how many times when i don't hold the lift for people, if it's a lady, I'll sure get a stare from her. Well, guys will just hold the lift door. Well, isn't it a courtesy, or a manner to say thank you. or at least, don't give people that "you should hold the door of the lift" stare. But too bad, we don't have the culture here. (Maybe for them, they want the young one to respect them and insist that it's sort of, our duty. bleh!!!)

Worst thing is, if your girlfriend/wife ask you the most popular question, "am i phat??". If you say yes honestly, there she goes, "you don't love me anymore, that you think that i'm not pretty and slim like i used too....". -__-'''

getting on my nerve, though i'm a girl, i try hard not to behave like that, cause I can't even stand myself.

When there is love, there is a balance to strike. Thou love is the biggest of all, love doesn't give u the reason for being unreasonable.

She, "Why can't you just accept me as who i am, even when i talk ridiculously or when the things that i say hurts you?".
You, "that's different. what you've just said really hurts".
And the unreasonable one "why there is no more love around, to even forgive the ridiculous and hurtful comment of mine".
-__-'''

they are just being unreasonable, or in canton "da wang lei gong".

I just have to learn, to say what i want and not the other way round.
A Yes when I meant Yes and No when i meant no.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Yes when I meant Yes and No when i meant no.

You sure? LOL

Anonymous said...

hihi..just left a comment to u .. show i am supporting u..no matter what ok! this is our "pig rules"

lazyant said...

#anonymous 1, errr.... the universal excuse still works right, "she's having PMS....". haha. BTW, mind telling me who are you? cause i can't figure out....

#anonymous 2 aka Tracy lee aka pig,
I know i always have ur support. Pig!