Sunday, March 22, 2009

21.03.09

Since i can't login to FB, so I came here to update a bit about me here. The keyboard of the PC is not the standard US keyboard so i'm gonna make it short here. either that, i'll just ignore all the typo error and just type it out fast.

First two days in LOndon, we still have jet lag because of time difference. I slept throughout the journey, woke up just to eat and then continue to sleep. probablz because i ddinät have enough sleep fro the past few nights before leaving to london. the drinking and the lack of sleep plus classes gave me a good sleep throughout the 13 hours in the plane. when we almost arrive London, i was like.... can we flz for another 10 hours so that i can sleep more?

(the z and y on the keyboard is terbalik... and a lot of other signs)

it's not that cold in london, except that when thereäs wind. the first night i was in london, anson called and scolded me, how come i didnät let him know Iäm coming over to UK. Thanks to ty, he called and the next daz, he came over to meet up with me. His friends came to shop and he accompanied me with parents to Harrods then dinner with keet.

the graduation ceremonz was great. the ceremonz itself was alright, but what makes me excited was being able to meet friends.

so, now iäm in paris. going back to london tomm. caänt wait, cause itäs freaking cold here.

k... gotta stop now, cause the kezboard is torturing me. shall scrap this post off when i go back home and have proper post.

in the mean time, take care. miss you poeple. Ty, say hi to daph. tell her... i thought of texting her but i don have her number in my phone. haha. lousy me. hahahaha. oh ty, i canät text now. left 1 pound credit. but itäs okaz. iäm going back alreadz mondaz night.

buhbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u got 50 minutes to call back malaysia, how many minetes do u left now ?