Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jet Lag

It's 5am now and I'm still up. Grrr... i want to sleep but i'm not sleepy. Jet Lag? May be? or May be because of the nap that i took this afternoon, which, i overslept and in the end didn't go to the afternoon class.

I had weird dream, dream of the same kind that i had during the flight back to Malaysia. Probably I haven't transit from the fast pace in London to slow and steady back at home. Yea, i dreamt of things moving very fast around me and me being tensed. Probably because while in London, I need to take care of my parents and be that tour guide. I must know where is the tube station, which one we're going to, which station to change and which line to take. Where shall we go, where is that place, which tube station is the nearest so that my mom doesn't need to walk so much. I need to know all this before hand. In the plane flying back here, i still dream of tube station. People were moving very fast!

So, I got up in the evening and get ready to go class. I took the highway, cause i know the normal way would be jam. I didn't see the signboard so i took the normal way to TY's house, which i thought would lead me to KL. Norpe. I didn't see any KL sign. From Damansara, to Ara Damansara, to Subang to USJ Heights, landed me at the Kinrara Highway to Bukit Jalil, and then to City. Took me freaking an hour and plus. Stupid. I know i should have just go back or turn to somewhere instead of going to class, cause when i reach the class, it's another hour to go. I walked into the class pretend that I came from the toilet or something, not the have it written on my face "i was late!!!". I walked past allen and he says "you better don't come then". -___-'''

I came to class, cause I want to meet the people. Haha. stupid one hour, most of the time i tried to pay attention, but instead, we were giggling and catching up.

Now, I suppose to run some errand tomorrow morning, which is later, few hours time. But not sure now. haha.

I've just transferred all the photos I took during the trip and it's more than 1000 photos. I'll just need time to filter.

So, now, i'll try to go to sleep. Nighty nights.

I'm glad to be home. I'm glad to see you again. I'm glad, there are people waiting for me to come back. God Bless you!

Took this on the way to BAC in the evening.

No comments: