Saturday, March 28, 2009

28.03.09

It happen....

Situation 1.
Yesterday we went to Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant. Inside was quite packed as people lined up to enter since some 10 minutes ago while we busy taking picture outside. During the meal, I went to the drink corner to get some coconut. When I arrived, I saw two line. Me, the second one on the right queue, and darren was the first in the left line. Behind him, there was a guy. So, that made me the 4th. But the guy behind me let me have the coconuts first. Hmmm, how nice.

Situation 2.
I went to the Bank this afternoon, to withdraw money. So there were two ATM Machine. Both occupied with people but nobody's behind them, so I went to queue on the 2nd Machine. Then came a girl, queue up on the 1st Machine. Who knows, the guy in front of me turtle and the guy at the 1st Machine done with his transaction. The girl behind him, tap me softly, asking me to go first with the 1st Machine. I told her it's alright but she still insist. How nice. I smiled at her as thank you.

Hmmm, I find it weird cause recently my experience with people queuing up and courtesy is really bad, and people has no decency at all. Sorry to say, all this bad experience was in the BAC. Not only guys, ladies also cut queues. WTH. There was once I stared fiercely at the girl who cut the queue into the lift, and I rush in to sort of fight with her for the last space in the lift. Of course, she need to step out. Muahahaha. Queue up lah people, have some decency.

While a lot of friends complained about this, probably the minority of the people there doesn't care about what others think. Not even simple courtesy may be. A friend got pissed after toilet break as someone tried to cut her queue and after being told, that person still acted like a b*tch. If this happens western country, the guys would probably drag this cut queue people to the back or simply yell at them. Again, if these people who used to cut queue happen to be in the western countries, i bet they act nicely there, queue and wait. How different!

On the other hand, it's Earth Day (Hour?) today and tomorrow, 27th and 28th. And on 28th, in supporting the WWF, we got to switch off our lights from 8.30 pm to 9.30pm. What am I going to do? What are you going to do? Support? Me alone using 2 lights the whole night. So, I probably contribute a bit to the use of electric. I plan to go to some restaurant that supports the Earth Day so that I can experience dining with candles without the lights. Hmm...

Ikea Brochure
Right.... I'm going back to sleep. Have a blessed weekend! As for me and fella coursemates, Happy Sitting Long hours in Lectures. Haha!

No comments: