Sunday, December 17, 2006

6 Years and Today

If I were to take up law course 6 years ago, I will not be the person I am today.

I thought it's already over, until I met them again today. Much speechless, I barely can smile and showed an expressionless face. Hmm.. what am I thinking. Suddenly the word forgiveness just struck me. Christianity always spread the good news of love and forgiveness. And now i look like a hypocryte. Showing love to others but at the same time holding onto this little thing that pulls me back.

But at the same time, if it's not for them, I might be an arrogant and nothing to scared-lose kind of lawyer, full with pride and speak of law as defence even in small talks or conversation.

Yes, I believe, a little bit of different experience can shape up who we are today. And, I think, instead of remembering what had happened, I can only thank them for who I am today.

No comments: