Friday, December 01, 2006

Update VII



It's coming to less than 2 days before our semester exam. Yeah, exam and why am I still edit pictures and blogging here. Haha. It's only a test for us but for the twinning programme student, it's an exam that contributes some marks towards the final exam. Well, we always have group discussion, but not everyone is there each time of group discussion. *smile* This week is our study week before the exam, and the whole gang went to IKEA almost everyday to study at the restaurant. Hmm. thanks to IKEA for having free flow of drinks and coffee. Everyone (except me and addy) was serious with discussion and studies, and like what Addy said, it's weird. haha.



Previously, discussion was just one person talking and the rest either really concentrating or thinking of something else. As it's not exam yet and we had our weekly discussion, always me and Tracy blink blink our eyes sending signals, "where are we eating later?". And now, everyone has their own set of notes, materials and all. And everyone participated in discussion. Except for me. See what i'm doing, taking pictures.




Well, usually i'm the naughty one. *wink* Been playing since the semester started. Skipping classes like no obligation to attend classes. Do some other stuff while lectures. Slept once when we had equity class. Chat with people, especially people besides me. Play missed call with fella class mates. Yea, even chased people around in the class during break time when Mr Company Law Lecturer was in the class.


Our future business consultant-cum-accountant...



But, still the favourite at all time, cam-whore was not forgotten. Even at IKEA. There were people looking, there were people watching, there were people trying to see what were we studying. Hmm. We did stack all the original books (not photocopied ones) together and have the title of the book face out so that people know and stop looking. Well, it's not proud being a law student. Nothing to be proud of, just want people to stop looking. But well, other than looking at what were we studying, some guys were looking at the girls *blush*. Not me lah...

But other than other people looking at us, we did look at other people as well, especially little kids. They are just so cute. Wanted to take pictures of them, but afraid that I'll be whacked by their parents. Don't think they are as violence as me huh, always want to whack people. kahkah....

(Basically running out of words as I'm thinking of my books there waiting...)













The all in reds together while the black ones standing behind.


The gang


This is just the beginning, to the sweat and toil that we have to go through in Year 2. Thinking back how did we go through our Year 1, I can only smile, having to see all of u in the picture. And I know, we will go through it together. All the best people, for the exam next week.

Muaks, with love. me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those photos. Gorgeous. Can I steal them?!

lazyant said...

try say nice words to me, see if i'm happy, then i'll send u the original ones... kahkahkah....