Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My blog

Just the other day, friend was saying how dangerous having to rant/complain/announce/lecture/scold about anything and anyone. It makes us doesn't have sense of security where it seems that everyone knows what's going on with you, what happen to you, where do you like to hang out, where did you go lately, your daily activities and stuff. And, it was so scary and insecured that when a friend of a friend that I newly met asked me how come and why, questioning my daily activities and so on. I was like, huh, can i just say, why do u care? Just being polite to friend, I gave a simple and short answer.

A friend told me, not to be transparent to people and keep some to myself. But as for me, i believe in accountability, having people that u trust to check and balance on your life. Sometimes, we think that we can handle it all and people doesn't know what's the best for us, or people doesn't understand us as much as we do to ourselves. Just the other day, i watched Dejavu with a friend and the next day, within 24 hours, i watched it again at the cinema with another friend. Well, I couldn't say, I've known everything inside the movie as I've already watched it the day before, but when i watched it for the 2nd time, friend pointed out something in the beginning of the movie, which i didn't catch it or don't understand till the end of the movie. Hmm, what i meant is, sometimes we may not see the things that other sees. Or rather, sometimes, people can see clearer than we do.

Well, i guess, right now, the purpose of me having the blog has now changed. And i no longer can decide on my own, what to blog and whether will it mislead others. And for now, i'll just blog about the happening things around me or happen to me, while the thoughts and heart talk, I'll just keep it to my diary. Yeah, start writing it again. Just a journal of my life.

3 comments:

Anson said...

Sometimes is good that there is someone there for us to share things.

Im glad that i have the chance to share things with my friends. :)

lazyant said...

Yea, glad that there's someone always there for me. Doesn't matter whether i'm talking nonsense or talking important matter. keke....

Anson said...

Haha....yeah, home sweet home now? Right? Im going home this sat too....:P

Happy holidays again. Haha....