Saturday, December 09, 2006

Four spices

It has been a dramatic one for the past 2 weeks.

Sweet and sour, spicy and bitter. You name it. But no tears, thank God, no physical tears, just crying in the heart.

Last Friday after class, I went to help Sze move house. Yes, in the middle of the night. We moved stuff till 3am. Came back home to shower, then went out for supper-breakfast at 4am. Came back at 5am, then slept. Amazingly, the workout at the gym really helps a lot as. hehe.

A very close friend, tracy was admitted to hospital last sunday due to denggue. Thank God, she was discharged yesterday. Am really happy that i can finish my dinner yesterday night. Yea, was busy running here and there, going in and out to hospital to visit her, and standby with my phone to check on her while i'm not with her. Physically, mentally tired. But was all good now. Yes, this was the bitter one. Thank God, all good now and i regained my appetite and attention back.

Taking tracy as an excuse, I didn't attend any of the paper for the mock exam this week. Hmm. I did prepare for the exam, but since Sunday, my brain just couldn't work properly remembering all the cases and principles. At night, i helped tutor friends on subjects that i've revised and even stayed up quite late to call and wake them up one by one. Hmm... absolute tired already at night, but till stayed up to accompany them study and tutor them. Sweet one i know, i'm glad that I can stand in to help.

Sour and Spicy ones, to protect confidentiality and privacy, as well as me being attacked by the parties concerned, lets just say, i learnt to know, who being fake and who being true, who appreciates me and who doesn't. Felt like being stabbed, right in front, but slowly healing now...

Yeah, i think it was dramatic. Celest says, my life always been dramatic one. Hmm.. colourful one i can say. Black or white, blue or green, doesn't matter.

It comes to the end of the semester now that everyone is either back in hometown for holidays or in planning to spend the holiday season. Time really flies and I haven't enjoy this semester to the max.

Round up of my life in this semester;
  • 1st week - just came back. away from friends for 3 months, so, took much times to catch up with each other, even during lecture.
  • 2nd week - rough waves coming in. caught up in 'wars' between people. worst case, cried 3 times on that day.
  • 3rd week - still caught up with 'wars'.
  • 4th week - family problem.
  • 5th week - still, worry about family problem.
  • 6th week - life back to normal.
  • 7th week - another silent war happened, and i'm stucked in the middle.
  • 8th week - back to hometown. Home sweet home.
  • 9th week - Started the '2nd term' of the semester well...
  • 10th week - in party mood.
  • 11th week - my birthday, party everyday.
  • 12th week - started to study. in the mean time, in dilemma.
  • 13th week - study for finals.
  • 14th week - study break.
  • 15th week - exam week. tracy admitted to hospital. Final week of the semester.
Life, has been great. It's the challenges that makes me stronger, different circumstances that proves who are my real friends and who are not. And situations that teaches me to count my blessings and be contended with what i have now. And right when I fall down, there was a group of friend waiting to hold me up and help me to go back on track. Life, teaches me that the road isn't always smooth that there's bumps and holes that sometimes we can avoid and sometimes we cannot avoid but to learn to deal with it. Most importantly, I learn to put my hope at the Eternal one, not the temporal ones.

ps, advice #1. Beware of Mosquitoes. advice #2. Think twice before putting 50 cents to other's pocket. they might throw it back at you.

***

took this at KGNS. a good place to release stress after class, by looking at the fishes and the turtle. During the preparation for exam last semester, i always play at the pond, poke on the turtle shell when they appear on the surface of the water. the way they drown in made me laugh out loud. Just want to share....

2 comments:

Anson said...

Haha...thanks for the called during the exam time. :P

Happy Holidays ya......

lazyant said...

you're most welcome.... happy holidays too!