Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday

Today was the first sunday since back home. And each time I come back, i look forward to go church, as it looks like reunion of big family. But i didn't know that, a lot of other church members who went outstation either to work or study, came back as well and it really look like Chinese New Year celebration that is coming, not Christmas. Haha. The ones with kids, came back with kids. The ones that went to study, came back and tell the story how's their life is. It just warm my heart, and it really felt like home. Well, for student like me, usually the question is, how's life is, continued on with, got boyfriend or not? hehe... i can only smile...

There was baptism today and 6 babies were baptised. Cute, but yea, maybe I don't look approachable to them, or I look scary to them, they don't seems to like me. Oh, except for some, i'll just catch them and swing them up and down. Some like, some doesn't. blek.

No comments: