Friday, August 11, 2006

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Addie. I pretended I didn't see it in her blog yesterday. Today she tagged again in my tagboard. Now.. just just now, she IMed me and asked me where's is it.. so.. ms addy.... Here u go....

Favourites...

colours: blue, white, purple

food: Mom's cake, dad's cooking

song: Eagle's Wing

movie: anything not horror, scientific, stress-less-brain-less-but-not-crapy,

sports: swimming, badminton, tennis, gym, volleyball, beach ball...

season: Autumn

ice-cream: Lecka-lecka and Baskin Robbin.

currents...

mood: up and down, up and down.. moody....

taste: anything looks nice to me, cause i'm hungry.. i missed my dinner....

clothes: PDI t-shirt with oakley pants...

desktop: brandless desktop...

toi-nail colour: colour-less

surroundings: in the hall.. sofa, tv, acquarium, etc etc

annoyance: people who never listen and just talk!

Firsts...

best friend: banyak oh... alex, ykeng, sze, addie, yeng, trac and banyak banyak lagi...

crush: still good friends... hihihihi..

movie: Mulan

music: "shi shang zhi you ma ma hao" (in this world, only mom is the best)


Last...

cigarette: few years back, just trying out... a few times..

drink: few weeks back... i told myself no more 2nd time....

car ride: errr... 2 days ago.. friend drove me out for lunch...

crush: still good friends....

movie: Pirates of Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

phone call: few hours back, talked to mom's friend.... teach her how to install Palm to the computer....

dated one of your best friends: norpe.... never...

broken the law: yupp, police traffic persuaded me to spend him teh-tarik, i insisted him to give me the fine... at last... a 100 bucks fine....

been arrested: I'm a good girl, good person, good citizen.. kekekkee

been on tv: CCTV included? hahaha

kiss someone you don't know: norpe

4 things you've done today: work, blogged, went CG, shopping at watson....

3 things you can hear right now: my own typing sound, acquarium sound, dog barking outside....

2 thing you do when you're bored: surf net, watch tv...

1 thing you wish for: UOL result...

5 people whom i want to do this thing: You, you, yOU, yuO and YOu!

No comments: