Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rant VI

Today......

Late for work, as usual.. since i don't have important work to do, i lazily go work...

In work, did some research in the morning while chatting online.

Lunch.. had pizza with friend..kekeke.. (dun get jealous..)..

Run around to Digi Centre and Maxis Centre to enquiry about my simcard...

Came back to Office, supposedly i plan to take half day leave, but there was a birthday celebration after the lunch, so, i was asked to leave after the cake.

Well, after the cake, my boss gave me work.. *hmmpf*...thursday my last day already.. still got work.. i have reports to make... and he gave me some more work.. which means. i cannot skip too much this week.. bleh...

Tomorrow i'm going to skip half day... (i dun care i dun care i dun care *stamp feet*... )

Well.. that would only be in my wildest dream. I've plan since yesterday which i postpone to today, and now to tomorrow. Not that i'm not a good planner, just that there are more important matters arise that i need to do.. sigh.. hopefully, tomorrow my plan is on....

Okay.... it's 5.30 pm, time to go back. Have a great evening!

No comments: