Thursday, August 03, 2006

Rants II

Now, again, I'm not against nor have bad perception or whatsoever against people who is involving/involved before in dating or relationships in early age. Your opinion, your view, your priority in life now is nothing got to do with me, and therefore, my rants have nothing go to do with you. I'm just sharing my experiences and my view. But again, exceptions within the exceptions, to those whom i care, please take care of yourself. If the guy whom you're seeing now breaks your heart, i'm so going to break his leg. And to guys, if the girl cheats on you, make sure you dump her before she dumps you..kekekekkeeke.....

As i continue, the conversation the other day between my 17yr old Friend A having puppy love thinking against me-soon-to-be-24 having to view relationships as courtship and not just merely dating ended up me 'draw back my sword' and.... rest my case.

i know this issue raise controversy and some may take it into heart. No personal issue here please.

Recenly after exam, I start playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 again, and still playing now (I know i'm persistant in playing, though I have been playing the same mission for the past 20 times i played it... salute me addie...). Though i build so much roller coaster in my mission, but, in reality, I don't ride roller coaster. Some people love them so much. But i'm telling you, I prefer merry-go-round. It's just a preferences, U like roller coaster, I like merry-go-round. So, no personal issue towards roller coaster lover, i shall ride on it when i'm ready one day......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since when what you wrote became an issue to everyone? Tsk tsk tsk...poor girl...I gues u just hafta to get used to it.

Lav u muchie..

lazyant said...

I guess so, getting used to it, having to listen to others' opinion, so that we know that we're not always right but not wrong as well, just that there are different angle and view/perspective when looking at a matter....

addie... thanks for dropping by... *touched*... laav uu muuchie too!