Monday, August 07, 2006

Practice makes perfect - or rather Perfectly Imperfect

Is early relationship a training ground, as to the more ex-es you have, the more experience you have in staying with another opposite sex human and less complication you will get?

You may learn the skill of human communication and living together. You may learn the art of conversation or art of smooching perhaps. You may learn the trust that we should give in circumstances and situations that u see similar to previous relationships or learn to tolerate and respect the guy when both of you are in front of his guy friends. Practice does make perfect, or rather perfectly imperfect.

If you’re talking about relationships only but not marriage, on top of the right corner of the window, there’s one icon with an X in it. Point your mouse to it and click on it. Thank You!

I agree that MAN and WOMAN are different. How do a man doesn’t understand why woman can go shopping for hours is the same way as how a woman doesn’t understand why guys can wake up early in the morning to watch football.

Is early relationship training ground to a better relationship in future?

Relationship after relationship, what do we actually learn?

In general, we learn-to say the right thing at the right time and do the right things at the right time, and a lot more...

But do we learn to trust and tolerate?

Life is full with unpredictable matters and problems. Trust in a relationship is built through circumstances and problems, which will go deeper and deeper if both, can overcome the situations that they’re facing. But do we learn the trust from previous relationships and apply the trust that we learnt to the current bf/gf? Yes u may say in some circumstances,but what is the ground for your trust and tolerate. Isn’t it because I love you, therefore I choose to love you and it’s not because of, “ oh ya, last time this happen before, therefore this time, it happens again, and I trust you.”. Or, “oh, this problem isn’t the same as before, I need some time to think whether I need to trust you or not.”.

I do agree with you, as there are not many relationships in the early age that ends well, even some are dragged until they reach early 20s and they’ve not choice but to break up. But do you see why? This I can’t answer you, maybe maturity problem, as your body is still growing, then, you’re still growing towards maturity in mind. Of all and all the stories that I’ve heard from people, true stories, only one couple I heard that they’ve been seeing each other since 16 and they’re now married.

How much trust you can give or how long can u tolerate without love? It’s like being patience with your grumpy and naggy boss, you’ll be burned out and tired easily. In the end, quit the job. And in relationship without love.....?

Why do I choose not to enter into relationship in early age, 17?

I was an idiot when i'm 17... and still now. haha. never think of having a bf. haha!

Like what I’ve said, I don’t even know what I want in mind, today I like orange, the next day I like apple. My priority in life, at this moment, is my studies and career. You can say that having relationship is not going to affect your studies. But my passion, is people, family and studies. I shall not disclose my own experience, not because it’s a bad experience, but, I shall share when the right time comes.

Others experiences….

I'll just omit those who have few ex-es before got married. But just talking about their spouses is their first love, I personally have a few friends who got married with their first love. not that they've been seeing each other since in young age, but when they were in mid 20s. I'm quite amazed by them.

So… does taking early relationships as training ground make you a better boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse?

Upon all the fundamentals that is important in a relationship, whether it's trust or tolerate, whether it's being patience and tolerate, all that u can name...

Above everything, FAITH, HOPE and LOVE remains, but the greatest of these is love.

As for me…..

It’s still time for me to explore, to learn, to build myself, to expand my network of friends, basically, climb the mountain alone while enjoying the view. Not much alone, i have friends and family with me. *smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This time i'm here to tell u no hard feeling yaa(adriana told me last time), juz exchange opinion only...i sniff "gun powder" within the post...mayb i sensitive guaaa,hehe (^^)v

Sometimes, hearsay & eyesay experience doesn't considered as a true experience for yaa. u must indeed experience urself 1st then the conclusion that u drawed only might supported with a strong reason.

I dun mean tht i hav many experience, coz i only pakto 1 time and it was 7 years together with her...this is all wat i realised during the process.Perhaps, different persons encounter different and may have diffrent thought too... No matter wat's ur opinion, ur solution,as long as we can get the one we love, no regret for the entire life.

lazyant said...

alvin, no hard feeling too. It's true others' experiences that we learn. that's what history is about, learn from others experiences, mistakes, achievements etc.

But well, i guess, it's different goal and different priority that we have in life right now that makes it all different.

Good luck with your love life!