Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rant IV

Out of the plan of the night, i joined mom to her cell group (christian groups).

Just in praise and worship, suddenly, all the songs seems right to me....

It reminds me of how people say, when they're in love, all the love songs seems to express their feelings at the moment, or when they're heart broken, those sad love songs seems to be talking about them...

.... and the songs we sang just now, seems like an assurance to me...

how many times that you're stuck in between, don't know what to do, don't know what to say, or when you want to do/say something, you mouth just can't utter the words, or when you found your words and u want to express yourself, but situation doesn't permit?

... and we still continue on singing, while me, supressing all the feelings inside me...

tears does ruin makeup, but makeup can do the covering after the cry

No comments: