Monday, August 07, 2006

Lazy Monday

Today today.....

I was late for work... again... I've never been early after the 1st week of work... *shame* I went to the same coffee shop that i go almost everyday for breakfast and i eat the same thing everytime i go there. just breakfast, doesn't matter.

I was sooooooooooooooooo free today. I helped colleague to do some of her work. Issue cheques and do some photocopy work. Nothing much. But, i skipped lunch, as it rained heavily.

Ate some char siu pao just now while driving back home. Was actually holding the pao while driving. People can see that i actually turn my steering together with the charsiu pao turning around.. hehe....

that's me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah.... pig always sleep a lot.. everyday gp class also late ** _** and always eat the same thing,, like b4 always eat nasi goreng (tak nak pedas)or sup tulang ... haha.. am i rite pig cyn hahaha ^^_^^