Sunday, September 17, 2006

Excuse me??!!

I'm blur.

How can one rumour started without the knowledge of the claimer? Like "i heard ah, A tell people that B likes C" and A doesn't even know about it. I'm startled. 0_o

Even if u heard rumours, well, u know what is rumours. The story that u cannot believe, not even 0.00000000000001% of it.

So, can rumours be included as part of the definition of gossip where people have nothing else to talk about then start to talk about somebody else? Might be.

Well, rumours do go round and round but what do u do when u heard rumours?
1. Listen and Forget about it a second later?; or
2. Listen and add spices (additional stories that u know half of it not true); or
3. Walk away?;or
4. Correct the spread-or.

Okay, what about when u heard that the gossip/rumours is about the person that u care? A, B or C involved in the 'story' is/are person that u care and u know the gossip/rumour/news-that-they-claimed-is-true is not true at all.
1. Listen and Forget about it also a second later?; or
2. Of course u don't add spices right, cause you care for them... so... Walk away?
3. Correct that person who spreads the rumours?
4. tell me what more can u do about it?

I personally has taken number 3. I corrected the person right away. Yupp, cause that's all b*ll sh*t. I'm not boasting about it, but i'm just telling u my experience.

So, what do u do then to party A, B or C that is involved in the rumours spread?
1. ask them what is really happening; or
2. tell them, ("eh, u know ah.. that who and who tell me that you what what what.. bla bla bla..."); or
3. don't tell.

Me.. Number 3. I didn't tell.

Why should I? So that B or C can be pissed about A and so that B and C can add A into their hate list?

To buddies, helpful words and words that is building up that should be uttered out from the mouth. Not words that will tear other people down.

To people that has nothing got to do with you, not even his/her appearance in front of you might make u lose a chunk of meat of your body, u can listen, and add spices. But well, I'm sure you'll spoil your own reputation spreading things that the whole world know it's not true. *smile*

so.. process twice what u want to say, what u want to tell. pick your words, how are u going to deliver it. Because after all, it's your mouth and your heart that people see, not really about party A, B and C. But, whatever u want to say, party A, B or C won't lose a chunk of the meat of their body.. so say-
lah...... Just that your reputation will drop faster than the parties' reputation and afterall, after the truth is revealed, you'll be in deep sh*t.

think twice before u say anything!

(Disclaimer. I'm writing this not because of rant or complain. I'm in a good mood. I'm not angry nor mad.)

No comments: