Friday, September 22, 2006

A good day

The day started with... hmmm.... Yeng 'screaming', 'Wake up, wake up'. Screaming but with her soft and polite tone, my alarm is still louder than her voice. Even the girl next to me also cannot hear anything. Well, i skipped class again today. -_-''' Seriously for the 3 weeks, i've only attended the Tort class once, which i think the lecturer barely recognise me.

Heart melt again today. And it taught me a lesson, not to hold grudges on people cause after all, whatever that i'm holding on to right now, doesn't really matter. I've never hold on to the same matter that pissed me off for few days, to be exact, it was already a week ago. I just can't explain how much dissappointed i am that has turned into some form of anger. No, i am not angry. I am just disappointed. Not at myself, but at some people. Actually, it was nothing. Really, it was nothing to me.

Today, is a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, 2day will be a Good day. Tomolo as well. cos everyday is a good day. :P from, aka...a****

Unknown said...

ALVIN! Tat's from ALVIN!!

Everyday is a good day, esp when we both sing 'Bad Day' by DP together *BEAR hug*