Monday, September 18, 2006

Just me!

To, you....

I'm still blur. Today, it wasn't me. It wasn't the real me.

It was long ago since the last time i need to talk/laugh intentionally. Why should I anyway?

People say, when u're facing the people that u love, sometimes you dare not to do anything as u afraid u might hurt him/her.

i realised, i was a bit fake today. i'm tired. i know i shouldn't be, but i'm afraid to lose you.

People say, no matter hard people is trying to affect you, as long as your relationship is strong, nothing can change that.

We're strong enough. Hopefully. Even though one day, you and I no longer talk and laugh that much, i will still bless you in everything u do. Really, i do. Cause i know, we cannot keep people to ourselves for a long time. I just hope that even if we did suddenly didn't talk much, or laugh much together but one day, just as we bump to each other in the shopping mall or i call to say hi, we still can talk/laugh like we used to.

love you.

No comments: