Saturday, July 01, 2006

Being sentimental

Yesterday, i saw a friend's personal message "a warm message can warm 3 months winter". Yea, that explains why I store more than 300 messages inside my handphone inbox and more than 400 messages inside Sent Messages. Some messages as long as 4 SMS-es, which i told Addy.. it's no longer SMS (short message service) but Long-MS. Easily pleased i guess, just those words can really warm my heart.

Yeng said, previously we use SMS only... now we play with MMS... soon... 3G... haha... here are just some of it....





Addy saw that i was at IKEA... asked me to tahpao chicken leg for her.. so.. the next day.....






Yeng still laosai that time, so.. i was scolded lah after sending that MMS of meatless chicken to her... :p

Till then, will have next round of MMS-es again....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so cute then...dont you think so? *looks at ceiling*

lazyant said...

*roll eyes*

*look at the ceiling*

*look at the monitor, trying to understand 'i was cute then' and compare to real person*

*still analysing... cute?*

ya ya.. cute lah cute lah.... made me laughed out loud at the IKEA cafe... hahaha....