Friday, July 28, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!

After the other day......

addie say ... don't soak myself with the sadness/madness for too long,
tracy say ... whenever I'm in stress, don't blog it but call her,
yeng say ...don't be mad,
sze say... never mind about others, I have her....

So, I'm fine now.

Today is Friday and it's weekend. what's the plan? what's the plan? haha!

I had been checking out my phone every 15 minutes, make sure my Yahoo and MSN Messenger is on 'Online' status. Hoping that someone ask me out for lunch. Well, last hope, i'll start calling one by one, hopefully there are friend who's willing to go lunch with me.. kekeke....

So, what's the plan again this weekend? Oh, i've got seminar at night until Monday. Promised to help become photographer in the seminar. Day time.. hmm.... my time not booked yet, but, surely plan will come in last minute....

Today.. I'm so alive... maybe because it's Friday..kekekekke....

Enjoy!

No comments: