Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Problem or yours?

I couldn't help it to think in your shoe instead of me keep on angrying at you. Somehow, i cannot see things from one side only, but both side.

I don't know what happen to you, or what is wrong with you. But just seriously, I lost my patience and temper because of your countless complaints on me which really tear me down. You don't know that I've lost my temper, my messages sounds so humble and trying to make up with you.

just like you, i have my own problem and matters to deal. I am a girl, i am not superwoman. I can listen, i can lend a shoulder for you to lean a while. We just talked this afternoon and now that u are mad for i didn't pick up your phone at night. Is this reasonable enough to be mad about, rationale enough that one will get angry when one person calls and the other doesn't pick up the phone? Or demanding and possesive you that I have to pick up every of your calls and reply all of your sms-es? Demanding and possesive you, do you know how hard my life is recently? Do u know how stressfull (sorry tracy, i can't help but using this word again) I am? Do u know what matter i have that makes my head so big and heavy? NO.. you don't know. I didn't tell you and you will never know. Even if i tell you, you never reply those emergency/stressful messages. I don't blame you. I did not blame you. But can't you just think in my shoe for like 1 minute. ANd your repeated same old complaints, is really not going to help you or me. You are telling me the same thing again and again, what's the point? Why not get a solution instead of moaning about it?

i runaway from you? maybe yes, maybe no. I runaway because i am not strong enough for you, to share your burden, your same old repeated problems. get a life! get a solution!

(12.35am - stop to go airport)

It's 2am now and I just showered. Not quite mad now, just now went to airport to pick up bro, arrived at 12.50am.

Was very upset and mad just now, can see from the way i expressed it through the words.

I've got nothing to say, I'm just speechless. Let it be whatever it will be.

No comments: